While at a Relief Society Presidency meeting I had the other day, she snuck into my purse and pulled out my credit cards and put them into another ladies' purse. We went to the store after to buy groceries and I was shocked when I opened my walled and all my cards were missing. Thankfully they bagged the groceries up and put them in the back of the store till Ben could pick them up later and pay for them. Spent the rest of the day tracking my cards down and thankfully the other sister found them while reaching in her bag and called me immediately. You have to keep an eye on this sneaky todler. Can't wait till she gets to attend Pre-school and has lots to do to keep her active mind and sneaky fingers busy :)! We love her so much and she has just grown so much lately in height and personality!!!!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa invited Anadel and I out to lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen one afternoon. (The picture Grandma took with my phone to remember how beautiful she was with her hair all done up.)
Anadel Turned 4 at Thanks Giving and we bought her some real pink cowgirl boots.
While on the way to Golden Hills Park, Anadel almost chopped off her little fingers in the car door. She decided to make a bandage out of sticker labels Grandma Ro Ro gave her that were sitting in the back seat. Genius!!! :)
We find so much wildlife in our garden since we live close to a natural wetlands and several farms. 15 Wild turkeys, hawks, frogs, herring, and this turkey vulture are just to name a few. Our chickens are growing quick too and will be laying eggs soon. I will post pictures of them and the new large coop Ben built for them. We are eventually going to make chicken tunnels for them around the yard and put them to work fertilizing and preparing our raised garden beds for next years crop.
We took Anadel to see an amazing pre-school academy, that we were hoping to get her into next year. It has been a struggle with potty training her. She didn't want to leave the school campus and I told her that she could go there if she was potty trained. First thing she did when we come home was hop on her potty and has continued to go since. Hallelujah!!!! Every kid has their braking point, I guess. :)
Anadel strapped a bear in a head band one day to her forehead. We forgot to take it off at bed time and she woke up with is still on. Made me laugh so hard when she walked out of her room in the morning. I should name her Dances with Bears or something.

1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures of your sweetie Anadel! She is adorable. I can't wait till Brighton grows big enough to want to dress up! :) It was awesome having you guys over the other night. Love you!!
Post a Comment