Wednesday, March 25

Benjamin has a Music Blog now! I Think I Was Born To Blog! :)



Last week Ben gave me permission to do something I have always wanted to do for him and that was to built another blog to help Ben share his music with others. His blog is http://benjamincassani.blogspot.com/. This has been quite the learning curve for me to start this blog for him. Not only have I had to sort through hundreds of his songs he has recorded over the years, (which is quite a pleasure I may add) I have also had to learn how to format them to fit into a play list on a blog since they were recorded different ways. We have also set up a facebook group for him and has quite the following within just a few days. We are so thrilled with how many people have taken an interest in his beautiful music. We both hear wonderful comments each day about his songs from everyone and I really hope that we are able to at least get one CD of his works out into the public.

I think I was born to Blog!!! I manage not only Ben's blog and our family blog, but also an exercise blog too. I started a ladies exercise group at church with the ladies called "Slim Sisters" a few weeks ago to help me and all the other mothers get into shape without having to fight their children to exercise for an hour. We meet on Tuesday and Thursdays now to workout together and it is going so well. Anadel even enjoys having an hour to play with all the other children too to socialize. I am sure it must be lonely being the only child all the time so we try to go to the parks and meet with other children as much as possible. This program has really been a blessing for all of us and I am so thrilled that there are a lot of other ladies who are excited to do it with me and keep me motivated. We are even weighing in every 4 weeks and the Sister who has lost the most weight gets to pick from one of the local restaurants where we will take her to celebrate and treat her for her progress and dedication in the program.  Here is the blog for this program at  http://slimsisterprogram.blogspot.com/.  I have been busy each week providing the ladies with healthy tips to loose weight, healthy recipes and new updates on all our classes. All of these little projects have been so great for my need for a creative outlet and social outlet each week.  I am so pleased that I too like Ben with his music have been able to share my talents and service to benefit others through these blogs and programs. What a blessing talents are and I am so glad the Lord has given each of us these to Serve and lift one another during this life. :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's a lot that can be done online with marketing using blogs. I could refer you to a few goods books about the subject. I just wrote a paper on the subject of online marketing and such.