Wednesday, March 25

Our Killer Fondue Birthday Party-My 31st Birthday!




Last Night I celebrated my 31st Birthday. Ben and I threw a Killer Fondue Birthday bash at our home. We invited a few of our friends and filled our little home wall to wall. To the Left is the invitation I made for the Party. We had chocolate fondue with all the fruit fixings, white chocolate Fondue, A meat fondue with little smokies and spinach dip with sourdough bread, lemonade and some assorted puff pastries. It was quite the spread of food! What an amazing way to celebrate another year of life with some wonderful families and awesome food to go with it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun!!! We love to fondue. I have a great cheesecake fondue recipe if you really want another good one, and we do cheese also. it is awesome. I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

Anna Creates said...

I love the invitation...very cute and creative.