Sunday, March 22

Sparkling Toes


Ben surprised me on Friday and scheduled a special birthday gift for me. He took me to get a wonderful 1 1/2 hour pedicure/wax/message. The experience was amazing and I got to relax in a zero gravity massage chair while she scrubbed, massaged and dipped my feet in paraffin wax oh and who can forget the wonderful smelling lavender eye pillow to really put you at ease. I haven't had a pedicure since I was in Cosmetology school and that was quite a different experience than this papering.  I told Ben that I understand now why there are so many high matinence women out there who get pedicures, massages, etc all the time because once you get this royal treatment it is hard to not want it again. Ha Ha! This was quite the ultimate gift for me since my feet have taken a beating since my mission and having Anadel. Thank you my love for treating me like a queen and for the wonderful birthday surprises! I have sparkling toes now! Yeah!!

No comments: