Monday, February 9

Our Little Equestrian Child, Riding Chestnut.

Anadel is such a gem and is quite an active and lively child. Below is a picture of her on her rocking horse that her Grandma Ro Ro bought for her for Christmas. The horse makes sounds and moves it's head when you touch the buttons on it's ears. Soooo Cute in her blue and pink polka dot dress! Anadel is a proper equestrian too! She rises in the saddle and even rides like a lady with both legs to one side at times. I have no idea where she picked that up but she is a natural. She also adores riding the rocking sheep at Grandma's house when we visit. Every time we see a horse on a movie or on the roadside she will begin moving up and down as if she is riding. It is quite funny to watch! We haven't named the horse yet, but I was thinking Chestnut was a cute name I remember a sweet little English boy I once knew named his rocking horse!

No comments: