skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The California Cassani Bunch
Sunday, September 28
The Computer Tech!
From
Anadel Computer Tech
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel Cassani
I am a busy mother of 4 kids and the lucky wife to a handsome husband, who I love with all my heart! This is a blog of our fun, creative and happy life together.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2009
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
▼
2008
(13)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(8)
Veggie tale movie
Anadel's Adventures
Daddy & Anadel on the Train @ Tilden Park
Anadel is reading...
Anadel
The Computer Tech!
Anadel's is getting over her cold!
New Photos
►
August
(4)
Popular Posts
Our Killer Fondue Birthday Party-My 31st Birthday!
Last Night I celebrated my 31st Birthday. Ben and I threw a Killer Fondue Birthday bash at our home. We invited a few of our friends and fil...
Painted our living room wall
Painted our living room wall yesterday with leaves and branches, then added a vinyl word quote I found at target. Quote says: "May our ...
(no title)
My Sweet little Anadel before her first day of First Grade. ...
Our Bathroom Transformation!
Picture Taken Just Before We Move In To Our House. Ben Had To Add Toilet, Fixtures and New Vinyl Flooring. Painted Our Walls Chocolate Brown...
(no title)
TIME TO BAG ME A TURKEY! Just as I was sending the last post off a flock of Turkeys came waltzing through the front yard. Talk about t...
Our Babies Have Arrived
Did we tell you we were expecting? We picked up 4 beautiful baby girl chicks from the post office yesterday. Ava, Gwen, Dixie and Piper (who...
Anadel my tiny chef, dancer, preschooler and costume designer
My little chef and I have been whipping up some yummy fall baked goods. Peanut butter, carob chips and candy eyeball toast. Spelt c...
Benjamin has a Music Blog now! I Think I Was Born To Blog! :)
Last week Ben gave me permission to do something I have always wanted to do for him and that was to built another blog to help Ben share his...
Valentines Day and Our Chickens
Happy Valentines Week everyone!!! Here is a lovely pic. of our Anadel in her new beautiful church dress and coat. So sweet! We have Grea...
New Photos
My Blog List
Cookie Girl Creations
The Cookie Girl is moving
15 years ago
Gourmet Mom on-the-Go
Microwaveable Breakfast in a Mug
10 years ago
Rosehaven Cottage
From the clipping file: Drought-tolerant fresh-air living rooms
11 years ago
Russ Ginger Denton and Amy
Been Awhile...
14 years ago
The Proctor Family
5 Months!
12 years ago
The Riley Gazette
Oh yes we did!
14 years ago
Welcome To SavvyGirl & Company
Vernazza -- Necklace - SOLD
15 years ago
Photos & Pictures
Rachel's Pictures
Ben's Pictures
Anadel's Favorite
Movies & Music
Her Daddy's piano music
Classical Lullably Music
"Fool of Water" -Latin Rock
Rock and Roll!
Veggie Tales Theme Song
Curious George
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
No comments:
Post a Comment