At the close of a quiet but busy Sacrament meeting for Anadel yesterday, she yelled out, "YAY... WE DID IT!" It was a Sunday miracle!!! This was the first Sunday in years that Ben and I didn't have to take Anadel out into the hall screaming. Anadel is a Sunbeam now and sings louder than any other child in primary. One of 15 Sunbeams, she is quite the dramatic performer. Each week when church ends, she rushes to the nearest piano and begins playing and singing as loud as she can.
Ben has been asked to teach a little boy in our ward to play the piano. I am sure Anadel's love for the piano will increase as she watches her daddy teach this little boy. Ben tries to play primary songs each night for Anadel. We dance around the room and sing them together which is turning into a fun family bedtime tradition.
Anadel has mastered mommy and daddy's iphones. She can navigate all her kid apps. and movies without help. She calls them her "gimme games."

1 comment:
I love that girl!!! When she called out "We did it!" I just smiled huge!!! She is the cutest Rachel. You and Ben are such great parents.
Post a Comment