Look at her getting so big! Your home is so sweet!! I guess you don't go on facebook much. What is your latest info so I can have it and also so I can send you a Christmas letter? Hope you guys are all very well!
I am a busy mother of 4 kids and the lucky wife to a handsome husband, who I love with all my heart! This is a blog of our fun, creative and happy life together.
2 comments:
did you find the picures I left for you in the Adriana folder on Bn's computer??
Look at her getting so big!
Your home is so sweet!!
I guess you don't go on facebook much.
What is your latest info so I can have it and also so I can send you a Christmas letter?
Hope you guys are all very well!
Love,
Rachelle
Post a Comment